The Breastfeeding Basics course covers everything you need to know to get breastfeeding off to a great start from the beginning!
1. Breastfeeding Benefits
2. How Breastfeeding Works
3. What to Expect in the Early Days
4. Solving Common Breastfeeding Issues
5. Answering Frequently Asked Breastfeeding Questions
6. How to Know Breastfeeding is Going Well
7. When to Ask for Help from your IBCLC
8. Resources for a Smooth Breastfeeding Journey
I am available for in-home and telehealth visits is you need an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) for questions, concerns, or breastfeeding issues once your little one arrives. I encourage you to verify your insurance beforehand to see if I can direct bill your insurance through The Lactation Network and provide you with 6+ visits with no cost to you.