During a home visit, I’ll spend about an hour to an hour and a half working with you and your baby, identifying and assisting with your breastfeeding concerns and goals, while providing you up-to-date information and recommendations. I’ll check with you by phone a few days later to see if things are improving and if you have any questions related to the visit topic. Payment is due at the time of service or you may prepay via cash, check or credit card/HSA card. I’ll provide you with a superbill for insurance reimbursement.
The map below shows the areas in which I am available for home visits, excluding central and north Nashville. Mainly anything within 35 minutes of Murfreesboro.
Home visits are ideal for:
- Latch & positioning difficulties
- Painful nursing/sore nipples
- Low milk supply
- Engorgement or oversupply
- Plugged ducts and mastitis
- Low weight gain
- Tongue or lip ties
- Fussy baby/nurses all the time
- Pumping issues & questions
- Going back to work/taking a bottle
- Weaning/Starting Solids
- Just have questions and need support
1 – 1.5 hr visit in your home to assist you and your baby in your breastfeeding needs.